Classic Tours, Day Trips
The three peaks of the magnificent Ba Vi Mountain, only 60 km from Hanoi, offer spectacular views of the Red River Delta. The primeval rain forest of Ba Vi National Park boasts a wide range of flora and fauna. This is the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi and is easily accessible.
We depart Hanoi at 08.30 for the one and a half-hour drive to Ba Vi. There we will have a three- hour hike through the jungle. Here we will have our pick nick lunch. After lunch we visit a Temple dedicated to the God of the Jungle. There will be time to relax in these tranquil surroundings before starting our journey back to Hanoi
– Full A/C transportation as tour program indicated.
– English/French-speaking guide (other language upon request)
– All entrance and sightseeing fees in the program
– 1 Lunch as noted in tour program
– Travel insurance
– International airfares & airport taxes in/out of Vietnam
– Hotel early check-ins and late check-outs
– All drinks & other meals not mentioned
– Visa to Vietnam (we can arrange both visa approval letter and visa on arrival upon request)
– Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping, etc.)
– Others not mentioned in details, Tipping and Gratuities are welcome!