Cyclo across the countryside to the outskirt of Nha Trang with a distance of 20 km, viewing at the rice paddies, orchard and cattle or buffaloes at work, you will meet rural people and find out how they earn a living and see highlights and places such as: charcoal stove (pottery) making house, sedge mat weaving village (You can try weaving), fish cake frying house, bakery, rice paper steaming village , conical hat making village, soya milk making house, ancient house with bonsai garden (180 years, enjoy fruits and green tea ).
Visit Long Son Pagoda (the biggest one in Nha Trang with a white giant Buddhist statue on the hill top. Lunch in a restaurant on the riverside. Visit Thap Ba Hot Spring Center for mud bath (entrance fee is not included).
– Full A/C transportation by bike and van as tour program indicated.
– English/French-speaking guide (other language upon request)
– All entrance and sightseeing fees in the program
– International airfares & airport taxes in/out of Vietnam
– Hotel early check-ins and late check-outs
– All drinks & other meals not mentioned
– Travel insurance
– Visa to Vietnam (we can arrange both visa approval letter and visa on arrival upon request)
– Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping, etc.)
– Others not mentioned in details, Tipping and Gratuities are welcome!